Peterhead Bay Marina is a purpose built leisure
facility catering for local and visiting boatowners. The marina
gives Peterhead one of the finest equipped leisure harbours
in the East of Scotland, offering a comprehensive range of services
and facilities for the leisure sailor.
Because of its easterly position, Peterhead is ideally located
to act as a safe stopover point for vessels heading to and from
Scandinavia. The marina is also used extensively by vessels
heading along the East coast to the Caledonian Canal and the
popular sailing areas on the Western coast of Scotland. Peterhead
Bay Marina has earned a reputation of being one of the friendliest
and cleanest marinas in Scotland.
Vessels of up to 22 metres in length can be
accommodated. The available depth of water at the entrance to
the marina is 2.3 metres below Chart Datum although vessels
up to 2.8 metres draft can lie afloat at the deepest berths.
- Fresh water and electricity
- Shower, toilet and changing facilities
- Repair, restaurant and laundry services
Charges for year commencing 1 April 2016
- Annual berths for year commencing 1 April
2016 - £86 +vat per metre length
- Winter storage ashore for berth-holders
- £23 +vat per metre length
- Reduced winter afloat rates for non berth-holders
(6 months from 1 Oct 2011 - £36 +vat per metre length)
- Visitor berths - £13 per night for a vessel up to 6 metres
- Additional £1 per metre thereafter. Weekly rate
of 7 nights for the price of 5.
Click here to download a plan of the marina with berth numbering
Terms and Conditions for use of the marina are available here
If you are interested in registering your interest for an annual berth, a copy of the application form can be downloaded here. Please complete and return. A waiting list is in operation for all berth sizes.
Also in this section:
Port Map and Quay Details