Peterhead Bay Marina is open for restricted usage by berth holders and visitors from a UK port.
General Guidance For Boating Activity
Update to Phase 2 – Phase 3
Key notes which apply to all boating activities:
Participants should be aware that the easing of restrictions in the phase 2 update will come into effect on the 3rd of July. Outdoor Hospitality is proposed to come into effect on the 6th July this does not mean that all facilities offering outdoor hospitality will open immediately.
Owners and operators will require time to put plans in place to ensure the safety of participants, staff and volunteers. Indoor facilities will remain closed. You should anticipate no changing and showering facilities available.
Training Centres will require time to consider all the implications of opening facilities/venues and put plans in place to re-engage staff and to set up operations that ensure the safety of participants, staff and volunteers. Please be respectful of local challenges.
Covid 19 Procedures for Peterhead Lido Marina Phase 2.
- Peterhead Lido Marina will be open from Monday 13th July for Berth Holders and visitors coming from a British Port. (No vessels permitted from any foreign ports)
- Overnight stays on vessels of berth holders and visitors are now permitted.
- Berth Holders leaving the Lido Marina have right of way to come along the path.
- Berth holders waiting to go to the Marina must remain in the Car Park until path is clear.
- Safe distancing to be adhered to at all times whilst travelling to and from the Marina and whilst on the pontoons at the Lido Marina.
- When marina users are walking on the pontoons which have a width of two metres to allow social distancing you must use the fingers to allow safe passing of marina users.
- As per government guidelines Toilets Showers and Laundry will remain closed at the present time.
- New Office is open to all marina users social distancing to be respected, and masks to be worn in the office.
- Lido Marina will be manned from 1300 – 1700 seven days a week outside these hours contact details are in the office window.
- All vessels to keep a listening watch on VHF channel 14 and can only move out into the Bay once they have received clearance from the VTS Control Tower.
- For safety reasons the VTS may restrict the number of vessels in the bay due to density of traffic or poor visibility etc.
- These procedures will be subject to change as per Scottish Governments advice.
All Lido Marina users are reminded that these procedures will be monitored and failure to adhere to the restrictions will leave the Port Authority no option but to revoke the relaxation procedures until the issues are resolved
Peterhead Port Authority would like to thank all the Marina users for their support in these trying times.
Keep Safe and Good Sailing