Peterhead Lido Marina will open for restricted usage by berth holders only, from Wednesday 10th June.
Berth holders are requested to abide by the Scottish Government’s travel recommendations when they transit to the marina.
Once there, they have right of way to walk along the path although they must wait in the car park until the path is clear.
Other procedures and information for berth holders are as follows:
- Safe distancing is to be adhered to at all times while travelling to and from the marina and while on the pontoons.
- When berth holders are walking on the pontoons which have a width of two metres, to allow social distancing you must use the fingers to allow safe passage.
- Access to the marina is restricted to berth holders and immediate family.
- As per guidelines the toilets, showers and laundry will remain closed at the present time.
- The lido marina will be manned from 1300hrs to 1700hrs, seven days a week.
- Day sailing from the marina by berth holders vessels will be permitted once they have received clearance from the VTS Control Tower on VHF Channel 14.
- For safety reasons the VTS may restrict the number of vessels in the bay due to density of traffic, all vessels to have a listening watch on the VHF channel 14.
- Overnight stays onboard vessels are not permitted at this time.
- At this time there will be no visitor berths available.
These procedures will be subject to change in line with Scottish Government advice.
Berth holders are reminded that these procedures will be monitored and failure to adhere to the restrictions will leave the Port Authority no option but to revoke the relaxation procedures until the issues are resolved.
Peterhead Port Authority would like to thank all berth holders for their support in these trying times.
Keep safe and good sailing.